Goodyear Tactical Boots
These are not a pair of boots just for fashion.
Built to last years, they will keep carrying on and on with the replaceable Goodyear Welt solid rubber deep tread outsoles.
A pair of Goodyear Welted boots can take up to eight weeks to make, using up to 75 boot parts and over 200 different operations to create.
The origins of this method go back over three hundred years.
The method is generally regarded throughout the worldwide boot-making industry as the best way to make superior boots.
As you wear these boots, their fit and comfort will just get better as their components mould to your foot's shape.
Goodyear Welted footwear can be re-soled by stitching the new sole to the welt extending the life of the footwear.
- Cut with Italian 69% bio-based leather formed around a classic 9-eye tactical boot silhouette that hugs your legs. You can polish the uppers to keep them looking new and bring out a shine.
- Solid rubber deep-tread Goodyear Welt outsoles with recycled content. Easily replaceable at good cobblers.
- Long and strong recycled polyester laces. Keep them loose or lace to the top with the 3 x sets of gunmetal black lace hooks.
- Large WVS embroidered recycled polyester pull tab to help pull them on.
- Fully lined with tan vegan suede for comfort, air circulation and breathability.
Ethics & Sustainability
This product is certified carbon-neutral
It's delivered to you through our carbon-neutral supply chain in paper and cardboard packaging
You can return it free of charge for 365 days with our paperless carbon-neutral returns service
Use our return to recycle service when this product's at its end of life
Always and forever vegan
Made in Portugal
We do not accept returns on items, except for clothing and shoes.
If clothing or shoes, we will accept returns up to 30 days from the date of shipment.
For all other items, if your item is damaged, lost, or incorrect, we will provide a refund within 30 days of the date of shipping. Please find our full refund policy here.