Vegan Wool Luxe Coat
- Our Luxe Coat is tailored in Italy from “vegan wool” made in Italy from 100% cotton (Better Cotton Initiative, Detox Project cotton).
- To keep you warm there is a 60g thermal insulated lining made in Italy from 100% recycled polyester (100% RPU certified to ISO 14021:2016, Oeko Tex® standard 100 certificate 960031.0).
- The front of the jacket is fastened with four matt finish buttons made in Italy from recycled compressed paper and resin (Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified).
- Italian made REACH certified viscose lining ensures smooth layering.
- Finished with hangtag and WVS labelling made in Italy from recycled polyester.
Ethics & Sustainability
This product is certified carbon-neutral
It's delivered to you through our carbon-neutral supply chain in paper and cardboard packaging
You can return it free of charge for 365 days with our paperless carbon-neutral returns service
Use our return to recycle service when this product's at its end of life
Always and forever vegan
Made in Italy
We do not accept returns on items, except for clothing and shoes.
If clothing or shoes, we will accept returns up to 30 days from the date of shipment.
For all other items, if your item is damaged, lost, or incorrect, we will provide a refund within 30 days of the date of shipping. Please find our full refund policy here.
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Wegano does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.